Here is a WIP that I pulled out for the WIPocalypse challenge. I have not worked on this one for over a year. And although I did not officially sign up for IHSW, I did join you in spirit. I got quite a lot done Friday and Saturday night. I am please with what I managed to do. The story for this particular design is that I plan on modifying it and turning it into a Harvest/Halloween Sampler. Pumpkins, spiders, wheat or corn stalks and crows. The problem is, is that I haven't the time or energy or possibly even the talent to design something. I would like to do a little research and see if I can't emulate designs from other samplers. Hope you all had a productive weekend.
Thanks for stopping by,