Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Morning Breakfast and a Mid-Morning Snack


Every Sunday, I try to get the whole family down for a nice Breakfast.  Today was homemade Belgian Waffles.  They certainly don't look gourmet, but they were tasty.  They sure do a great job of stuffing the tummy though.  Makes me want to just sit on the couch and veg all day.  It is going to be an amazing fall day here, 80 degrees and sunny in Northern Maine, on Sept. 25, can you imagine. 
Well, I have a terrible case of the sniffles, but I am determined to not let it ruin my day. I think we'll head to the park before lunch, and come back for a nice nap.  How about these for a mid morning snack.  My first attempt at some crochet food.  I had intended to make up a bunch of these crochet goodies for Big Sister's birthday party a couple of weeks ago, but as usual, my plans are way to big for the actual time I have to do it.  Oh, well, we think they're cute.
Have an amazing Sunday everyone,
Hillery


4 comments:

Sam said...

I love breakfast food. I could eat it at all times of the day.

I love your blog Hillery, I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award!

Sam (NotYourGramsAfghan.blogspot.com)

Pumpkin said...

The apples are so cool!

Jessica said...

Yum - crochet food! These look like they are out of Tasty Crochet - one of my favourite crochet books! I think they are great and brillant for your first try :-)

Cat said...

That crochet apple looks really sweet Hillery, you did a great job and for a first try just perfect. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...