Monday, September 19, 2011

New Button Mums


We've been very busy here on the homefront. We are just about ready to put in a new oil tank and are getting ready to paint the cellar stairway.  We've been starting to pack up the yard and deck for the fall as well.  I am a little upset to be putting away the patio set soon. I have spent many hours on the deck in the sunshine, crocheting, reading or watching the kids play.  I do love fall though.  It is my favorite season.  We can still get outside and do some summer type things, just with a little more clothes on.


I have designed a little crochet Button Mum in three different sizes.  They are nice and fluffy and tall too.  I am going to write up a quick pattern and have it tested the the Free Testers Group on Ravelry.  I'll then put them in the Etsy shop.  These will be great as little barrettes, glued or sewed on to headband, made into pins or brooches, the possibilities are endless with little crocheted flowers.  These cotton flowers measure 2", 2.5" and almost 3".  I just love these.


Hope all is well in your part of the world.
And thanks for stopping by,
Hillery

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Very pretty - they would make good embellishments for all sorts of things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...