Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bad Blogger

Okay, so I have been a Bad Blogger lately. I have not posted or commented on your posts in a long time, even though I read daily. I love to see what you all are doing, I just don't always have time to post. Sorry. I know we can all be that way sometimes, but I really do miss communicating with anyone besides my 2.5 year old and my 11 month old. I promise to have a productive post in the next few days. I have been working on a couple of things. Till then, Hillery

2 comments:

Emily & Scott said...

Take care of yourself!! We'll all be here when you're back!!

I know sometimes I'm that way ...

Toni said...

Hey Hillery, count me in as another bad blogger. When I started my blog, I thought that I could update it every other day or two. But I wasn't successful so I just update it every week. Am avoiding the internet as much as possible since it took so much of my time, specially stitching time.

Hugs,
Toni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...