Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Progress on Jenny and a New Hat

Slowly but surely, she's taking shape, that little house of Jenny's. How I love starting new projects. Putting the first few stitches in a nice piece of clean linen, imagining how it will all take shape. If only I would finish something!!! I know there are others like me with starteritis, with dozens of WIP's and UFO's. If only I could buckle down and COMMIT!!!

Anyway....Crocheting is a different story all together. I can finish these projects. And it makes me feel great. I found this super bulky puffy yarn and whipped up this little newborn hat. It is so soft, but the little hairs keep falling out. I have pulled and tugged at them until most of what is going to fall out is out. I am thinking of selling these hats on etsy, but I think I will have to wait for fall, as spring is right around the corner.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hillery


4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

I'd say that's a perfect start :o)

What an adorable hat!

Nevelyn said...

You could easily sell that hat now, some babies need hats even when it's warm outside.

Beautiful house too, and don't worry, everyone gets starteritis sometime.

Sharon said...

I love new starts too. Gotta love the first stitches and the last stitches the best! :) Love the hats - there are some lucky little newborns out there.

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

So, that's what it's called? Starteritis! I knew I had some sort of condition....! Lovely stitch work..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...