Friday, January 14, 2011

Name Change~I Guess I Can Do That

Okay, okay, I started this new blog a couple of weeks ago because I wanted to start fresh and try to blog a little differently about my life. Well, the name really eluded me, I didn't spend too much time on choosing a name, and I wanted this blog to be about everything, not just one hobby that I have, so I chose This and That. Not too inspiring huh? I look at different blogs a lot, and I love some of the names they have. Sometimes the names are just random, and I really like that. Well, I've thought about it and came up with something I like better.

So I am changing my name. I am always so undecided.
22 for my favorite number
and Threads for the for the types of hobbies that I love. (Cross Stitch, Crochet, Sewing)

It's a little catchier. It might not be the best name out there, but I like it.
This is it though. I promise I won't change it again!!!
I don't think I can change the URL, but I'll look into it.

Thanks for stopping by,
Hillery

2 comments:

Aussie Maria said...

Naming your blog can be so very hard. Sometimes the title has nothing to do with your posts and others its totally their posts.
I like the new title - makes it fun to work out what it means

Sharon said...

I LOVE the new name - it makes me smile when I say it! :) Some night when you can't sleep, you should try to figure out what your favorite 22 threads really are. DMC & specialty threads. LOLOLOL :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...