Sunday, January 2, 2011

Crafty Finishes~2010








Here is a little collection of some of the items that I have finished in the past year. I learned to cross stitch about 20 years ago, and have really taken to it in the past couple years. It is a pretty slow craft for me, but the actual stitching is very therapeutic for me. Finishing is not always top priority, as I have at least 20 more WIP's and UFO's. I learned to crochet about 4 years ago and just this year I have really fallen in love with it. It is such satisfying craft because most projects can be finished within days or weeks, unlike cross stitch.




Hopefully I can share with you many finished products this year.


I have 2 very beautiful girls at home with me, a 2 year old and an 8 month old, so I don't get much time for crafting, but I sneak time in here and there. I'll probably be showing you little crafty items that big sister and I will make from time to time as well.




Thanks for stopping by,


and Have a Happy Day.

2 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Great finishes Hillery! Check out this link for the most gorgeous crocheted afghan: http://www.artoftangle.com/snowflake.htm I saw it on someone's blog in red too! It makes me want to break out my VERY rusty crochet hook! LOL

Theresa said...

Gorgeous finishes from last year~~~ I wish I could learn how to crochet.... Your work looks so beautiful~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...